Why the GlobalStartupEcosystem Launched VR Tech Summit (Future Tech Week) with Microsoft 2019
Every year the Global Startup Ecosystem expends to continue its mission of preparing communities for the digital age. We do this by growing the value of our annual accelerator programs and growing the influence our global tech summits. This year we expanded from 11 summits in 2019 to 20 summits. VR Tech Summit launched officially this year with an amazing line up of 8 amazing partners, 15 speakers, and 250 guests.
The VR Tech Summit is the world’s most exclusive event featuring VR tech investors, entrepreneurs and influencers coming together to address the world’s greatest challenges via VR technology. The summit also serves to teach fundamentals of VR technology, leading applications of VR, and startup development strategies via exclusive workshop sessions with award winning experts.
VR Tech Summit is also a part of the 2nd annual Future Tech Week series presented by http://Globalstartupecosystem.com where 1000 pioneers convened at 11 Times Square Manhattan. Huge thank you to Microsoft our Platinum Sponsor and Ecosystem partners Forbes, Google Cloud, Digital Ocean, IBM Cloud, AWS, and Sendgrid. #futuretech #tech #innovation Dates of the entire series was as follows:
- September 9 www.vrtechsummit.org 11am-4pm Daily.
- September 10 www.blockchaintechsummit.org 11am-4pm Daily.
- September 12 www.aitechsummit.org (9am-1pm)
- September 13 www.nanotechsummit.org 11am-4pm Daily.
As we continue to grow the size of our future tech series, we are pleased to see the engagement with our first annual program in the Virtual Reality industry.
Huge thank you to our Speaker Line Up:
- Christine Ntim, Chief Marketing Officer @ Global Startup Ecosystem
- Andrew Asnes, Co-Founder at Speak It Yourself
- Max Noir, Regional Director FXG Tech of America
- Jordan White, Integrated Producer / Digital Project Manager at Spinifex Group
- Alon Grinshpoon, Founder & CEO at echoAR (Techstars ’19)
- Einstein Ntim, Chief Executive Officer @ Global Startup Ecosystem (Partner @Africa Future Fund)
- Blair Neal, Director of Creative Technology at Fake Love
- Edwin Rogers, NBC News Immersive Media Director
- Robin Owen White, Principal/Creative Producer at MediaCombo
- Michaela Holland, Experiential Consultant + Immersive Storyteller
- Philip Delvecchio, Global Digital Ambassador Community Lead
- D.J. Smith, Co Founder and CCO of The Glimpse Group
- Cortney Harding, Founder and CEO at Friends With Holograms
- Filippo Alimonda, Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer
- Joshue Ness, Senior Manager of Verizon 5G Labs
Full house for VR Tech Summit (Future Tech Week) hosted by Globalstartupecosystem.com , Sponsored by Microsoft , powered by Forbes, Google Cloud, AWS, IBM cloud, and Digital Ocean! #vrtechsummit19 #futuretechweek
Leaning about the future of 5G by the senior manager at Verizon 5G Labs – our final keynote of #vrtechsummit19 . VR and AR industry #vrtechsummit19
Our third and final panel of speakers discussing the reasons top platforms and resources available to pioneers in VR and AR industry and startup ecosystem!
Our second panel of speakers discussing the reasons why influencers and pioneers are making headway in the VR and AR industry and the future of reality!
Our first panel of speakers discussing the top trends and opportunities in the VR and AR industry!
Want to join us as a speaker, partner or sponsor of VR Tech Summit 2019? Email us at email@example.com or RSVP via www.vrtechsummit.org for September 2020.